Regular Monthly Meeting of the Board of Directors
Regular Board meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
Committee Meetings are held on an as needed basis and are called by the Committee Chairs.
Information and Education (I & E) Meetings
Information and Education Meetings are held from time to time on the third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
Past I & E Meetings featured:
- contributions by cougar hunters to cougar management
- deer antler genetics
- the Great Salt Lake and its ecology
- the diversity of worldwide fishes
- tying hair fishing jigs
- making flowers out of game bird feathers
- building ice-fishing rods
- making and painting your own lead fishing jigs and sinkers
Annual Members Election Meeting
- Annual Nomination and Election of the Officers and Board of Directors
- Vote on proposed Constitution and Bylaws changes
- Awarding of Annual "Member of the Year" and "Director of the Year"
- Presentation of the president's gavel
The Association Clubhouse is located at 1177 West Bullion Street in Murray, Utah. The clubhouse sits on 5 1/2 acres in the Jordan River Bottom. A habitat rehabilitation project is currently underway on the property.